Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The New 2012 Daily Blog

Golden eagle over Bear Mountain, NY
     Five years ago in 2006, I began a project in which I vowed to create a journal in which I would capture at least one nature photo per day for the entire year. (No fair going to the archives for a new photo....each must be taken on the day it is posted!)  On New Year's eve, 365 days later, I photographed and printed out my final entry.  Well, I'm ready to repeat the challenge of a photo a day with a new twist...I'll plan to post each and every entry for the entire year on my blog.  The new format will allow me to capture and post digital movies as well as stills.   I know from the last attempt that there will always be the possibility for an occasional roadblocks that get thrown into the path, but I'll do my best to capture an image for that day.  Hope you'll join me on the journey which will include such already scheduled venues as the Florida keys, Wyoming, and even farther away from home, Australia and New Zealand.  Hope to see you on January 1st.  Have a great holiday.
                                           

No comments: